Fallout 76 perks – all the perks revealed so far.
Fallout 76 comes out this November, adding multiplayer to Bethesda’s RPG series. But how does progression work in a world shared with other players, and what perks are available to choose from? Let us talk you through it.
Like in the older Fallout games, you still get perks and the perks are still split out into categories: Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck, abbreviated to S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Only this time, all of the Fallout 76 perks are cards. Cards can be leveled up to increase their effectiveness, and each has a point cost to equip. Points you put into the various S.P.E.C.I.A.L. categories will shape what cards you can use, essentially.
Here are all the Fallout 76 perk cards revealed so far. If you want more even more information, here’s everything we know about Fallout 76 ahead of release.
Fallout 76 Perk Cards
- Bear Arms – Heavy guns weigh 20% less
- Expert Heavy Gunner – Your non-explosive heavy guns now do +10% extra damage
- Gladiator – Your one-handed melee weapons now do +10% damage
- Thru-Hiker – Food and drink weights are reduced by 30%
- Batteries Included – Energy weapon ammo weighs 30% less
- Bandolier – Ballistic weapon ammo weighs 90% less
- Sturdy Frame – Armor weighs 25% less than normal
- Night Person – Gain +1 INT and +`1 PER between the hours of 6pm and 6am
- Green Thumb – You have +25% chance to reap twice as much when harvesting flora
- Percepti-Bobble – You hear directional audio when in range of a bobblehead
- Pannapictagraphist – You hear directional audio when in range of a magazine
- Revenant – Gain a +25% damage bonus for two minutes when a player revives you
- Professional Drinker – There’s no chance you will get addicted to alcohol
- Aquagirl – You no longer take rad damage from swimming and can breathe underwater
- Slow Metabolizer – All food satisfies hunger by an additional +15%
- Dromedary – All drinks quench thirst by an additional 15%
- Vaccinated – Chance of catching a disease from creatures is reduced 60%
- Bodyguards – Gain +6 damage and energy resist (max 18) for each teammate, excluding you
- Hard Bargain – Buying and selling prices at vendors are better
- Party Girl – The effects of alcohol are doubled
- Inspirational – When in a team, gain +5% experience
- Happy-Go-Lucky – Your Luck is increased by 2 when under the influence of alcohol
- Quack Surgeon – Revive other players with liquor
- Spiritual Healer – Regenerate health for 5 seconds after reviving another player
- Happy Camper – Hunger and thirst grows 40% more slowly when in a camp or team workshop
- Strange in Numbers – Positive mutation effects are 25% stronger if teammates are mutated too
- Lone Wanderer – When adventuring alone, take 10% less damage and gain 10% AP regain
- Team Medic – Your stimpacks now heal nearby teammates for half the normal strength
- Bloodsucker – Bloodpacks now satisfy thirst, no longer irradiate, and heal 50% more
- Squad Maneuver – Run 10% faster when part of a team
- Philanthropy – Restore some of your teammates hunger and thirst when you eat or drink
- Grease Monkey – Workshop items are 30% cheaper to repair
- Exotic Weapons – You can now craft Rank 1 exotic weapon mods (plans required)
- Contractor – Crafting workshop items now costs 25% fewer materials
- Master Hacker – Gain +1 hacking skill, and terminal lockout time is reduced
- Scrounger – 50% extra chance to find more ammo when you search an ammo container
- First Aid – Stimpacks restore 10% more lost health
- Dodgy – Spend 30 Action Points to avoid 10% of each enemy attack
- Marathoner – Sprinting consumes 20% fewer Action Points
- Goat Legs – Take 80% less damage from falling
- Mystery Meat – Stimpacks may generate edible meat tissue. Higher rads improve the chance
- Starched Genes – You will never mutate from rads and radaway will never cure mutations
- Luck of the Draw – Your weapon has 10% chance to regain condition when hitting an enemy
- Mysterious Stranger – The Mysterious Stranger appears more often when using V.A.T.S.
Fallout 76 will release November 14 for PS4 and Xbox One, and on PC through the Bethesda Launcher.