You may have noticed a new Overwatch patch was released on PC.
Blizzard has deployed a relatively small Overwatch patch to all PC players overnight. Consoles didn’t get one, but changes here will be part of a larger patch that’ll hit PS4, and Xbox One later.
The update mostly includes fixes for a couple of bugs, and removes some map exploits. The most amusing note by far, though, has to go to a fix for the bug that “caused players to fall from moving platforms while dancing.”
Find all patch notes below:
- Fixed several bugs that allowed players to reach unintended locations on multiple maps
- Fixed a bug that caused players to fall from moving platforms while dancing
- Fixed a crash that would occur when rendering fog for players with certain hardware
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Oni” and “Law” player icons to appear locked even after being unlocked
- Fixed an issue that allowed blocked players to send Custom Game invites