The latest round of changes in the Overwatch PTR brings some changes to Orisa, days after she was first revealed.
It seems Blizzard has already seen enough data to make changes to Orisa, as today’s PTR update promises to tone her down a bit. Specifically, Orisa’s Fusion Driver has had its magazine size lowered from 200 to 150. Her Supercharger ability cost increased by 15%.
The small patch should be available in the PTR today, and it also brings changes to a couple of other heroes. You can see the full list below:
- Damage decreased from 80 to 60
- Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
- Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50
- No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)
- Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150
- Cost increased by 15%
- Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.
- Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s
- Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends
-Orb of Destruction
- Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s
-Orb of Discord
- Can now target enemies through barriers