Holy shit, how much for that Ruiner 2000?
GTA Online’s new update, Import/Export, is now live. You want to cut to the chase, right? How much is all this shit going to cost us?
Well, firstly, not all the new vehicles are available for you to buy no matter how much cheddar you’ve got in the bank. Some will only become available to you by completing certain jobs. If you’re wondering why some vehicles have two prices, it’s because completing certain import/export jobs will get you the car at a cheaper price or you can buy it outright for the higher price tag.
Here’s a guide to the missions that unlock cheaper prices, and how you go about completing the Steal, Export and Special Vehicle missions.
Of the rides currently available, here’s where you’ll find them, and more importantly, how much they cost.
Warstock Cache & Carry
- Rocket Voltic: $2,880,000 – $3,830,400
- Ruiner 2000: $4,320,000 – $5,745,600
- Wastelander: $495,000 – $658,350
- Armored Boxville: $2,200,000 – $2,926,000
- Blazer Aqua: $1,320,000 – $1,755,600
- Technical Aqua: $1,120,000 – $1,489,600
- Phantom Wedge: $1,920,000 – $2,553,600
- Ramp Buggy: $2,400,000 – $3,192,000
- Pegassi Tempesta: $1,329,000
- Ocelot Penetrator: $880,000
Benny’s Original Motorworks
- Principe Diabolus: $169,000
- Annis Elegy RH8 (free) Upgrade to Classic Elegy: $904,000
Of course you’re going to need a new custom garage for all those new vehicles. You can buy one but it’s going to cost you close to 7 million for the 60-car spaces – check out this screen grab from chuck_the_man.
And it appears you can now change your appearance – a much-requested feature. That’s going to cost you $100,000. Wow. Thanks evoke3 for the image.
If you’re after a less radical appearance than a complete face change, you can always pick up one of the 10 new masks (thanks killazspain)