Gearbox has unveiled Duke Nukem in Bulletstorm: Full Clip, and its new publishing label, at The Game Awards.
Although the Duke Nukem/Gears 4 crossover that rascally Randy Pitchford hinted at on Twitter did not come to pass, this is probably better.
The updated version of the game features hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, updated audio, smoother framerates, and will run up to 4K resolution on PC and PS4 Pro.
It also comes with all previously-released DLC, the aforementioned ability to play as Duke Nukem, new levels, and more.
Here’s everything it contains per the press release:
- All previously-released content including all maps, modes, and more on your favorite modern platform
- New Overkill Campaign Mode where you can blast your way through the campaign by starting with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- Five brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode, where you can showcase your skills
- Improved presentation featuring updated models, environments, and animations all running at a smoother framerate than ever before
- Fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos
- Newly remastered audio effects
- The option to play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring a fully rerecorded script and brand-new lines from the original voice of Duke, when pre-ordered.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is due April 7 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. It’s available for pre-order now.