Excluding emergency fixes, this is it PS3 and Xbox 360 folks.
The developer deployed the update in order to fix a few issues before Rise of Iron is released, one of which was reprimanding the postman for not delivering the Moments of Triumph book to some players.
He has been properly chastised and has worked overtime without pay to deliver the goods.
You will find the patch notes for update 18.104.22.168 below.
- Fixed an issue where Solar-based Damage-Over-Time (DoT) effects were dealing half their intended damage
- Fixed an issue where the Intellect stat was not generating the correct amount of Super energy
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Electrostatic Mind perk removed the Super regeneration provided by the Intellect stat
Exotics: Fixed an issue that prevented the Apotheosis Veil helmet from being accessible in the Exotic Armor Blueprints kiosk
- Fixed an issue that could cause weekly activities from ending earlier than the weekly reset
- Fixed an issue that prevented Legendary Marks from being granted when finishing the “Paradox” and “Lost to Light” missions when they are the featured Daily Story Mission
- Fixed an issue where players with a full Postmaster inventory did not receive the Moments of Triumph book
- Players who did not receive their Moments of Triumph book can now find it in the Postmaster
Bungie announced in June the Rise of Iron expansion would only be made available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It has said, repeatedly, the only way to add the content would be to take away content from the core game, something which it refused to do.
As of August, Destiny game updates and content releases will only be available on PS4 and Xbox One, with legacy players only having limited access to certain events.
Events being nixed for PS3 and Xbox 360 users include the Trials of Osiris weekly Crucible event; Iron Banner Crucible event and any Live Events.
Past live events included Festival of the Lost, Crimson Days, and the Sparrow Racing League.
Destiny: Rise of Iron will require players to own The Taken King, and will run you $30 for Xbox One and PS4 when it releases on September 20.
Those who pre-order will be handed the Iron Gjallarwing Sparrow alongside the black and silver Iron Gjallarhorn.