The latest hotfix has been applied to Battleborn.
Battleborn hotfix includes another round of balancing to Alani
Gearbox Software said its recent adjustment to Alani’s health brought her “survivability down” to what the team felt was acceptable. At the same time, her Kill-to-Assist ratio “continued to be an outlier” for a support class.
With today’s hotfix, the team is reducing the damage of her Torrent primary attack, Riptide and Mutation. They are also reducing the distance of her Torrent projectiles travel.
Other notable changes in the hotfix include reduces to the character selection time in PvP and stacking sprint speed bonus of the Go-Go Juice Legendary gear.
You can have a look at the change notes below:
- Reduced the damage of Alani’s Torrent primary attack by 18% (64 to 52 at Level 1).
- Reduced the damage of Alani’s Riptide by 55% (75 to 42 at Level 1).
- Reduced the damage of Alani’s level 4 Mutation, Wave Shock by 33% (81 to 54 at Level 1).
- Reduced the distance Alani’s Torrent projectiles travel by 20%.
- Reduced the character selection time in PVP from 120 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Reduced the stacking sprint speed bonus of the Go-Go Juice Legendary gear from 5-7% per stack to 2-3% per stack.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Leechsteel Brooch Legendary gear to grant life steal on non-Skill attacks.
- Reduced the life steal granted by the Leechsteel Brooch Legendary gear from 10-14% to 4-6%.
- Increased the damage required to trigger the cooldown reduction tertiary effect of the Chrono Key Legendary gear from 500 to 2000.
- Increased the sprinting time requirement to create a small health pickup due to the Vidanium Root Tea Legendary gear’s tertiary effect from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Reduced the shards generated per damage taken of the Plasmite Transducer Legendary gear from 25% to 3%.
- Replaced the sprint speed bonus while being healed granted by the Mossire’s Mukluks with a 4-6% bonus to movement speed while being healed. This change is currently not accurately reflected by the gear’s description.