Driveclub has received a new feature-rich update.
Update 1.21 is now available for Driveclub. The update adds a new free car – the Renault R.S. 01, introduces a new Sprint mode, and raise the overall level cap to 75. Elite Driver Levels have also been added.
The patch is around 533MB in size, and you can find the full notes, as well as a preview of R.S. 01, below.
- 12 new ‘SPRINT’ variations of DRIVECLUB tracks for Time Trial & Challenges: Cayoosh Point, Putre, Munnar, Goshodaira, Holmastad & The Kyle (including unique Sprints for the standard and reverse track versions)
- 10 more ELITE Driver Levels from 66 to 75. All levels have a new reward
- The Rimac Automobili Concept_One and VUHL 05 are better! We’ve modified the vehicle performance and handling for these 2 cars based on further collaboration with manufacturers and community feedback
- Adds support for the Thrustmaster TH8PA manual gear shifter (including sequential shifting and clutch support)
- Car statistics are now detailed on the vehicle select screen: Drivetrain, Engine Position, Kerb Weight and more
- New default order of cars in the garage/vehicle select
- Rebalanced the frequency of wet weather and night time events in Random Event
- Added Club leaderboards to all Tour events in addition to the standard solo leaderboards
- New option when sending a challenge to filter your Friends list to show DRIVECLUB players
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability
Next week, the developer will bring the Ferrari 488 GTB to everyone via another patch. Private lobbies and the game’s companion app are still very much in development, with more details to be shared soon.