Visceral couldn’t wait for tomorrow’s EA gamescom 2015 conference to announce its new DLC pack for Battlefield Hardline.
Big Score is the theme of Robbery, the second DLC pack for Battlefield Hardline. Developer Visceral went live with a blog post earlier today to announce it.
There’s emphasis on pulling off (or stopping) heists in this DLC. Four new maps and a new game mode will be added. The new mode is an homage to Squad Rush called Squad Heist. It works on three stages: Drill the first vault, drill the second vault, and finally escape with the loot.
Find everything new it brings below:
- Four expansive maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7
- New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist
- Four new weapons
- Two new gadgets
- Two new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades
- New camos and vehicle paints
- The Legendary Super Feature
Robbery will be available first to Hardline Premium members this September.