Cash and RP aren’t the only awards on offer in Heists. Here are all the Achievements and Trophies can can expect to grab from the latest GTA 5 update.
GTA 5 Online Achievements and Trophies
Here’s a list of everything on offer from GTA 5 Online Heists in terms of Achievements for Xbox platforms. We’ll add the Trophies information for PlayStation platforms as soon as we get it. Looks as though you’ve got your work cut out if you’re going to grab the Live a Little badge. Get to it, soldier.
- Shot Caller (10 Gamerscore): Invest your hard earned cash to set up a Heist.
- Four Way (10 Gamerscore): As Heist Leader set the Finale cut as 25% across all players.
- Live a Little (50 Gamerscore): Spend a total of $8,000,000 purchasing vehicles included as part of The Heists Update.
- Can’t Touch This (30 Gamerscore): Complete a Heist Finale without taking any damage.
- Mastermind (50 Gamerscore): Earn 25 platinum medals across Heist Setups and Finales.
- Be Prepared (10 Gamerscore): Complete a Heist Setup mission.
- In the Name of Science (30 Gamerscore): Complete The Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Dead Presidents (30 Gamerscore): Complete The Fleeca Job and The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Parole Day (30 Gamerscore): Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew.