Nintendo has posted a list of titles which have sold millions of units as part of its quarter three earnings release.
Global unit sales of 3DS titles for the nine months ending December 31, 2014:
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: 9.35 million (life-to-date, same)
- Super Smash Bros.: 6.19 million (life-to-date, same)
- Tomodachi Life: 2.11 million (3.96 million life-to-date)
- Mario Kart 7: 1.8 million (11.4 million life-to-date)
- Pokemon X and Y: 145 (13.7 million life-to-date)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2: 1.2 million (9 million life-to-date)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf: 1.07 million (8.73 million life-to-date)
- Kirby Triple Deluxe: 1.1 million (1.7 million life-to-date)
Global unit sales of wii U titles for the nine months ending December 31, 2014:
- Mario Kart 8: 4.8 million (life-to-date, same)
- Super Smash Bros.: 3.4 million (life-to-date, same)
- Super Mario 3D World: 1.6 million (3.8 million life-to-date)
- Nintendo Land: 1.4 million (4.44 million life-to-date)
You can also have a look at the unit sales broken down by region: Japan vs overseas.
Nintendo announced yesterday that during Q3 FY15 it had sold 1.9 million units of New 3DS models and lifetime units sales for Wii U had hit 9.2 million.