Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag has received a sizeable single-player update weighting in at 2.3GB. It patches several elements of the campaign, all of which you can see below.
It follows confirmation that the current Assassin’s Creed story arc has an ending, but that it may not necessarily end the whole series. Ninjas please Ubisoft, make it happen.
Over on the Ubisoft forum, the studio confirmed that this particular patch will go live on February 11 and applies to the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions.
The patch notes go as follows:
USER INTERFACE & GRAPHIC FIXES
- Fixed the situation where the prey had an empty multi-target screen when joining in progress
- Fix on the situation where the players had invisible parts on their character.
- Fixes on the HUD in the Manhunt mode
- Fixed the situation where the target portrait displayed the pursuer instead of the target
- Fixed the situation where the emblem overlaped the figurine mode in certain conditions
- Fix on the aerial kill animation
- Fix on the Accolades for the host
- Fix on the “Ground finish” animations
- Fix on the camera during the character selection
- Fix on the Animus Hack and Minor Hack FXs
- Fix on Booby Trap FX on chasebreakers
- Fixed the situation where the user could not kill or stun while both assassin and target were near a corner
- Fixed the situation where the 1st sync-kill didn’t trigger in certain circumstances
- Fixed the situation where character freezed for a brief moment before getting killed by an assassin hidden in a haystack
- Fix on the daily boost
- Fixed the situation where the timer remained stuck on Assassinate
- Fixed the situation where the character customization was not saved after a reboot
- Fixed the situation where some zones could not be captured from an inclined terrain
- Fixed the situation where the teleport ability triggered a trail which pointed out the direction in which the target had teleported
- Fix on the intro videos of the Wolfpack
- We fixed the Wolfpack extra objectives.
- Fix on the accolades in Wolfpack
- Fixed inconsistencies on the score gauge in Wolfpack
- Fixed the situation where the host of a wolfpack session would have been kicked out of the session if players were in a idle state
- Fixed the situation where double notification sound could be heard when submitting the Uplay account information
- Fixed the situation where the respawn sound was played after a stun.
- Fix on the HighWind sound on Plantation
- Fix on the rain sound FX
- Fix on the Animus Voice
- We fixed various issues pushing players into limited mode
- Fixed issues causing crashes and freezes
- Fix on the events playlist
- Various fixes on the death cam
- Various fixes on the menus
- Various fixes on the contract system
- Fix on the freerun
- Fixes on the customization menu
The PC version has a different schedule: they get smaller updates, more regularly than oher platforms. This is why we’re already at Title Update 6 on PC.
TU6 FIXES (February 4th)
- We applied a fix for animation glitches
- Fixed the doubled sound on the uplay login screen
- Fixed an issue where the pad association was messed after a user signed out while experiencing a connection failure.
- Fixed title reactivation system
- Fixed various crash issues
- Fixed various black screen issues
TU5 FIXES (already live)
- Various localization fixes
- Various Graphic fixes
- fixed Missing highlight and functionality for half of the area of Esc button when using the mouse when entering P1 Pause Menu without communicator.
- Fixed the Illustrious Pirates pack content unlocking
- Fixed The “Read more” button associated with the News feed in the main menu.
- Fixed Blackbeard’s Wrath codes that did not unlock any additional content when entered.
- Fixed The SEASON_PASS activation.