Sony has announced two Special Edition packs for The Last of Us.
You can choose between The Last of Us: Ellie Edition which will be made available exclusively at GAME or The Last of Us: Joel Edition which will be made available exclusively at Tesco and independent shops.
Each comes with the following:
- Mini Artbook: Explore the world of The Last of Us through some of the remarkable artwork that gave shape to the game
- American Dreams Issue #1: The first in a series of comics created in partnership with Dark Horse to delve into the backstory of Ellie. The version included features a variant cover found only in these special editions
- Exclusive Game Pack: The Ellie Edition showcases the character Ellie on the game pack artwork, while the Joel Edition will feature Joel’s face
- Collectible Poster: An exclusive screen print effect poster of each character can be found in their respective editions
- DualShock 3 Skin: Skin your PS3 controllers with Joel or Ellie, depending on which edition you decide to order
Survival DLC Pack Multiplayer Bonuses:
- Bonus XP
- Melee booster
- In-game currency
- Customizable character items
- Bonus Joel and Ellie skins available once the single player game is completed
Sights and Sounds DLC Pack:
- Official Game Soundtrack by Academy Award winning musician Gustavo Santaolalla
- PS3 Dynamic Theme
- PSN Avatars: Winter Joel & Ellie
LittleBigPlanet Skins: Voucher codes for a downloadable Joel skin or a downloadable Ellie skin for your Sackboy character depending on which special edition you choose
Finally, in addition to the Special Edition packs, anyone who pre-orders the standard version of The Last of Us will receive the Sights & Sounds DLC Pack as a ‘thank you’.
Game’s out in May exclusively on PS3.