Below you will find a list of newsworthy snippets for your brain, including information on: Uncharted 3 skins, a curfew for online gaming, an MMO about The Mummy, and more.
- Kids below the age of 16 will start getting locked out of PSN and XBL in South Korea between midnight and 6am.
- Penny Arcade will release a web comic based on The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword once a week for five weeks.
- The Simpson’s visited E4 recently, which showcased the games: Assassin’s Creed: Summer of Love, Shaun White: Time Snowboarder, and World of Krustcraft.
- Applications for the closed beta of King Arthur II are being accepted until November 22. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to those selected on November 28.
- Speaking of closed beta’s, BigPoint is also accepting applications for The Mummy Online.
- Apparently, teens who game a lot have “different structures and activity levels” in parts of the brain linked to reward, proving they get more out of gaming than those who don’t. Who’da thunk it?
- Sony has gotten rid of those shiny, happy people you see in motion gaming ads. We personally thank them from the depths of our hearts.
- In other Sony news, some Uncharted 3 skins landed on the PS Store today, and they’re Killzone-tastic.
- An MMO in Japan called M2 was accidentally deleted. Apparently, it’s never coming back either, according Hangame, the firm who operated it.