Today was almost painfully slow, and while we did get a big big of news with the Counter Strike drop from Valve, it’s almost as if the entire industry is just phoning it in until the onslaught starts on Tuesday.
In other words, enjoy the lull while you still can. You have three full days to get some rest before we start shoving loads of goodness down your eager throats. Wait, that did not sound right. I swear, my mind is just disgusting. Anyway, my shift is up. Get wrapped up below. God, I did it again.
- Nintendo: Ambassadors Program for Europe detailed
- Joe Danger sequel to be shown at gamescom
- Exclusive RAGE Collector’s Pack available for pre-order at GAME
- Report – New round of funding could see Rovio worth $1.2 billion
- Wii U tablet patent shows magnetometer, IR port, built in flash
- Dragon’s Dogma screens show a ghoulish forest
- Jagged Alliance Online gamescom trailer shows gameplay and cinematics
- Valve announces Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- MDK2 HD releasing via Beamdog in September
- Check out some colorful characters in latest video for The Baconing
- Saying packaged goods are dying is “a total exaggeration,” according to SEGA’s Hayes
- Details on the weapon manufacturers in Borderlands 2 revealed
- Analyst says BioShock: Infinite has potential to move 4.9 million copies
- Friday Shorts II: Bungie’s Batman, WKCII, Fallout Boy, Your Highness, GW2
More on the free games you’ll be getting from Nintendo sometime this year.
Joe Danger is now a stuntman in Hollywood. Good for him! He deserves the recognition.
No reason not to buy this version, because it’s just as cheap.
As if Rovio wasn’t rich enough already.
Drawings depicting the innards of Wii U’s tablet.
We no sooner posted this then Capcom called our bluff and added more shots to the mix with wolves. Now, about those rats guys…
Jagged Alliance Online will be at gamescom again this year, maybe the folks behind it will drop a date on it as well.
This bit of news probably made your day either because you are excited for it, or you want an excuse to scream about the lack of an Episode 3 announcement. I am looking at you, Phil Owen.
It’s about damn time.
We love DeathSpank, and those who make fun of our love for DeathSpank can choke on one of his many colorful thongs.
Those who are running around like Chicken Little need to chill out a bit, apparently.
No word on whether or not there will be a gazillion weapon combinations or not, but this is a start.
And we will be one of those 4.9 million folks, er um, 5 million – sorry, Johnny.
You should really read this, because Ree Soesbee totally rocks, and so does a fella from Bungie.
That’s it for me today. I will see you tomorrow.