A whole bunch of nothing, really. It was slow today, even by Saturday’s standards. That’s okay though, we can still get you caught up in case you were sleeping all day. We can’t really blame you if you were. Better than watching Top Gun, we reckon.
- DICE details new dynamic dog tag system for Battlefield 3
- Screens and more details on RIFT update 1.4 released
- Microsoft working on relaxing Xbox Live rules for F2P, says Hi-Rez boss
- Games part of the 3DS Ambassador Program getting multiplayer upgrade
- Hard Reset gets a new video, explanation for PC-exclusivity
- Shift 2 Unleashed and Madden 12 hitting iOS next month
- It’s time to kick butt and chew tobacco with latest Awesomenauts video
- Ono reveals characters not in SFxT, says Blanka might be if they can “find him”
- Quick Quotes: John Carmack on violent games being cathartic
- Saturday Shorts: Sales, Gunstringer, Supervision, From Dust, more
This one got you lot talking quite a bit. But it wasn’t about the headline.
RIFT has new screens, and new information pertaining to the update in the works.
Microsoft is having at look at its rule for XBL so F2P games could have a go on it someday.
Games part of the Ambassador’s Program will be getting multiplayer updates. Should cool the sting of playing full price for the 3DS, right? Probably not.
Hard Reset sounds interesting, and looks it. Hooray for the PC crowd!
EA Mobile is bringing Madden 12 and Shift 2 Unleashed to iOS next month.
There’s a new Sheriff in town, and he’s coming to Awesomenauts.
Sorry. No sweet Anna on Nina action for you in Street Fighter X Tekken, according to Ono. That would be rather gross anyway.
We tend to agree with Carmack on this one.
Your daily dose of shorts from the weird American who uses esoteric headers.
And that’s the end of my shift. See you guys on Tuesday.