Chart-Track’s announced this morning Gran Turismo 5 has taken the top spot in this week’s UK charts, ending Black Ops’ three week run.
After five years in development, the Polyphony racer released last week, and has been rewarded with Sony’s third number one of this year following similar wins for Heavy Rain and God of War III.
Treyarch’s Black Ops didn’t go far, though; it only dropped to second.
Epic Mickey, Junction Point’s Disney platformer, didn’t even chart in the top 40 all-formats chart, and only came 11 in the Wii charts.
Other new releases include Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare at 14, with Michael Jackson’s: The Experience for Wii and PSP at 32.
Full top ten for the week ending November 27 is below. Last week’s data is here.
- Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda)