Valve released a new update to Team Fortress 2 yesterday, which will be applied when you log into Steam.
Only two gameplay changes are included. One is an increase in distance when stunning a player with the Sandman, and the other means players take 50 percent less damage when stunned by a Scout.
- Problem where clients were unable to join a team or maintain a connection to the server
- Scout taunt kill achievement firing for people who didn’t actually qualify
- Client crash in when creating muzzle flash effects
- Client crash when determining which disguise weapon to use for a spy
- Natascha’s chain not being drawn on the view model
- Stun code regression that resulted in a subtle reduction of Natascha’s slowdown effect
- Rocket & grenade jumps not propelling players as far as they’re supposed to
Hit the link for more information.