Tired? Tired? The word’s irrelevant. NPD released its July US sales data last night, and we have all the news, sleep or no sleep. PS3 beat 360, Wii killed everything again and revenues are hotter than the core of the sun’s core.
- July NPD – Raw data released
- July NPD – Nintendo responds to effortless hardware win
- July NPD hardware – Nintendo formats crush competition, PS3 beats 360
- July NPD software – EA Sports scores win with NCAA Football
- July NPD industry – Sales rise 28% to $1.19 billion
- July NPD – Sony says PS3 sales have doubled this year
- July NPD – Microsoft focuses on software sales as 360 loses to PS3