Rock Band 4 has a big month ahead.
Rock Band 4 developer Harmonix has teased DLC for the month ahead with a list of artists, but not song titles. Behold!
- 5 Seconds of Summer
- Carrie Underwood
- The Cranberries
- Fall Out Boy
- Luke Bryan
- Neon Trees
- One Direction
- Sam Hunt
Some of these things are not like the others, hey.
In other news, The March Rock Band 4 update drops this week; Harmonix didn’t give a definite time, unfortunately. Full patch notes are yet to be released, but here’s the most recent run-down of expected content, features and fixes:
- Career Mode scores will now post to the Leaderboards
- New hair and hat options, including the Pom-Pom Beanie and Winter Aviator
- Repeated drum notes exploit has been removed
- Bug fixes including:
- Allowing the “Locked In” achievement/trophy to be attainable
- Specific track note fixes/missing notes
- Notes following Big Rock Endings are now counted towards your longest streak stat
- Fixing issues with the Activity Feed for folks who have more than 30 friends
- Freestyle Guitar Solo toggle state will now save when the Xbox One is powered down
Looking ahead, Harmonix plans to introduce setlists in April.