In just four days, we’ll see the new game from Gears of War creator Cliff Bleszinski

Friday, 4th July 2014 01:43 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Cliff Bleszinski’s new game will be revealed to the world in just a few days.

silverstreak_cliff_bleszinski

The Gears of War creator launched a a countdown timer pointing to a July 8 reveal.

Earlier this week Bleszinski announced he is “coming out of retirement to make video games again”.

It’s not yet known whether Bleszinski’s new project is Silverstreak, which we’ve seen some concept art for; he did say he’d have news to share soon.

We also don’t know whether Bleszinski has joined an existing team, taken publisher funding or founded his own indie crew. However, Internet Sleuth Superannuation did find that Bleszinski incorporated a company called Boss Key Productions a few months ago, which is interesting.

The company seems to have a website, although apart from promising an imminent reveal it hosts only a logo and a recruiting email address.

Thanks, Gematsu.

1. SlayerGT

Nobody gives a shit..

Sorry I’m drunk :-P

#1 3 weeks ago
  2. JAMBO4170

@SlayerGT having woken up a little hungover myself… I don’t give a shit either. 😴😅

#2 3 weeks ago
  3. nobbywallis

I’m sober and I don’t give a shit either.

#3 3 weeks ago
  4. Legendaryboss

Speak for yourself.

#4 3 weeks ago
  5. polygem

Looking at the comments…A drinking game could do the trick ;)

(I don’t sive a ghit either)

#5 3 weeks ago
  6. TheWulf

Eh. I’m more intrigued by this than anything he’s done in years, a decade or more, even. This is the first time he’s been a part of a small developer in forever. He’s making something for himself for the first time since, what, Dare to Dream?

So I’m genuinely interested what he’ll make of his own will rather than being pushed to make a specific thing by suit-encrusted corporate types.

#6 3 weeks ago
  7. OrbitMonkey

Hope he doesn’t do a Molyneux.

#7 3 weeks ago
  8. Darkfield

@SlayerGT perfectly sober and still don’t give a shit.

#8 3 weeks ago
  9. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Since the Gears of War series was so incredibly awesome, yeah I’m definitely interested in seeing what this guys been working on.

#9 3 weeks ago