E3 2014: how to to watch everything and anything

Tuesday, 3rd June 2014 18:40 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

E3 2014 is next week. Hard to believe, right? You’ll want to keep up with all the happenings, but with so many events and game reveals being streamed, it can be a bit overwhelming. Thankfully, you have VG247 doing all the work for you.

e3 2012

Below you will find the schedule for the week, broken down by day and times. Unless otherwise noted, you will be able to watch the following conferences on Gamespot, IGN, Spike TV and Twitch.

When possible, VG247 will post the livestreams on the site for each conference, as in prior years, via running posts of each presentation.

We will have staff present for each presentations, with an opinion piece posted for each later on.

MONDAY, JUNE 9: D-Day

1. Obernox

Will any coverage support HTML5 video?

#1 3 months ago
  2. salarta

I’m actually a little disappointed that Konami still isn’t doing conferences. I want to see this happen all over again.

The potential for this sort of stuff used to last two days, now it’s been whittled down to one. I think Nintendo doing digital events each year also shows how far the company has fallen as a major force in the industry. It’s more reasonable for Konami to respond to a really bad E3 by never doing another one again; they’re only a publisher, on par with Capcom and the like. Nintendo, however, is supposed to be a major console manufacturer as well. They’re more expected to try again the next year, like Microsoft and Sony do. That they aren’t suggests either that the company is doing worse than they like to make it look, or that their priorities have changed so drastically that they don’t line up with the industry as a whole anymore.

#2 3 months ago
  3. Edo

I think that Ubisoft press conference is actually at 11pm UK time.

#3 3 months ago
  4. Stephany Nunneley

@Edo World Clock (and my finger counting) both claim midnight :)

#4 3 months ago
  5. polygem

planning to take a week off during the e3 days actually and hit to the north or baltic sea. wont bother with internet then. might be a week later though.

anyways, i am pretty excited for this e3 actually…

#5 3 months ago
  6. kingy

It’s going to be a late night

#6 3 months ago
  7. bigpoop

@Obernox xbox should since IE uses HTML5 i assume theyd support it

#7 3 months ago
  8. Obernox

Xbox? :L

That’s like asking for a Transformer, but end up getting a Gobot instead.

#8 3 months ago
  9. Edo

@Stephany Nunneley

#9 3 months ago
  10. GanthKing

Why Sony conference is always so late damn it…

#10 3 months ago
  11. ManuOtaku

@polygem that and the world cup kickoff crazy week. By the way you travel a lot man, i envy you in a very good healthy way, hope you enjoy your time there.

#11 3 months ago
  12. Stephany Nunneley

@Edo Actually I DID get the conversion right, like I said earlier – I just got the EDT wrong which is where I pulled the UK conversion from. I’m just back from vacation for a day and I’m already ready to give up.

#12 3 months ago
  13. kisame

if you are only about videos and not reading then e3 can be enjoyed only at gametrailers.com
    that’s where I have watch it for 4 years now