Sony closes out first day of E3 2014 with 6pm press conference

Saturday, 10th May 2014 14:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony will hold its E3 2014 press conference on Monday, June 9 at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena, it has announced.

PS4-Vita-DS4

As usual, the firm is going last by holding its event at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT. It will be streamed, but we don’t have details on that part just yet.

Monday is always a busy day for E3, with Microsoft always kicking things off. This year, its presentation will take place at 9am PDT/noon EDT.

The presentation will be followed by EA’s at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT, and Ubisoft will take the stage at 3pm PDT/6pm EDT.

Nintendo has opted once more to host a digital presentation, which is scheduled for the following day.

VG247 will host a running post of each presentation, and will update each one accordingly. The larger news stories out of each will be pulled out for your convenience, because as you know by hanging around with us in previous years, these presentations always result in a wall of text.

We will have staff present for each presentations, with an opinion piece posted for each later on.

VG247 will also on the ground at E3 2014, bringing you all sorts of news, information, interviews, and more.

1. onlineatron

2am BST

#1 6 months ago
  2. MrSec84

Can’t wait for E3, I’m sure there will be tonnes to be hyped for.

#2 6 months ago
  3. Bashtee

3am CEST. Got free that day, so it’s okay.

#3 6 months ago
  4. Dark

I’m hope to see a full batman arkham knight demo.

#4 6 months ago
  5. Obernox

The rumor mill is out of control. I just read one saying Nintendo will show a Star Fox reboot from Platinum Games….

This year’s E3 will be interesting i think :)

#5 6 months ago
  6. johnapocalypse

@onlineatron Well thank god I don’t have college on that day

#6 6 months ago
  7. Persia13

Oh god, it’ll be 6am here. Again.

#7 6 months ago
  8. Clupula

My first thought was, “Why is it so early this year?”

And then I remembered, as I end up doing every year, that Los angeles is three hours behind New York and it was basically the same time the last few years.

#8 6 months ago
  9. stockops3

GMT?

#9 6 months ago
  10. ChristopherJack

So the first conference begins @1:30AM the next day where I am. Will probably still watch it all.

#10 6 months ago