Tales of Xillia 2 Day 1 Edition and Ludger Kresnik Collector’s Edition detailed for Europe

Tuesday, 22nd April 2014 15:52 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Tales of Xillia 2 special editions have been detailed on the EU PS Blog. Hit the break to find out what’s included in the Day 1 Edition and the Ludger Kresnik Collector’s Edition.

13912426973_806969ab58_b

The Ludger Kresnik Collector’s Edition contains an artbook, the soundtrack, a life-size pocket mirror which is an exact replica of the pocket watch from the game, a metal case featuring the cat mascot Rollo, and it includes an Ichiban Kuji figure of Ludger Kresnik.

The Day 1 edition of the game will be available in selected retailers across Europe and Australia at launch. It includes both the game soundtrack and a Tales of Xillia 2 metal case unique to the regions. .

Tales of Xillia 2 is out August 22 on PlayStation 3.

1. Mike W

Word!!!

#1 8 months ago
  2. Michael Ireland

I really should get moving on Tales of Xilla, but I haven’t even gotten half ways through Tales of Graces yet…

*cries* STOP RELEASING AWESOME GAMES DAMMIT!

#2 8 months ago
  3. Mike W

@Michael Ireland

Blasphemy!!

Don’t you mean keep releasing awesome games? ;)

#3 8 months ago
  4. dazedonthemoon

I really hope they bring this to the states. Take my money you bastards!

#4 8 months ago
  5. Michael Ireland

@Mike W, No! They need to stop! I can’t keep up!

=P

#5 8 months ago
  6. Obernox

Pass. Tales of Xillia was a disappointment.
    Hopefully Xillia was the “rotten fruit” of the franchise because i would like to try out the series again.

#6 8 months ago
  7. Michael Ireland

@Obernox Yeah, I’m not far in but it’s been really hit and miss so far. More miss than hit too, unfortunately.

Have you tried Tales of Graces? Best combat in the series in my opinion.

#7 8 months ago
  8. Mike W

@dazedonthemoon

They are, August 19 for the US…..and you’re welcome. :D

#8 8 months ago
  9. fihar

@Obernox
    Really? I’m only midway through the game but so far the plot and the characters are lightyears ahead of Graces.

Hated the blandness of the overworld though. Just one big area full of monsters one after another.

#9 8 months ago
  10. salarta

I’m looking forward to it. I didn’t really care much for Tales of Graces f at the start, and so didn’t give it as much time as I probably should have, but Tales of Xillia was excellent the whole way through. Hopefully Tales of Xillia 2 takes the greatness of ToX and builds upon it.

#10 8 months ago