BlizzCon 2014 tickets will go on sale May 7 and May 10, Blizzard has announced.
BlizzCon 2014 will take place Friday, November 7 and Saturday, November 8 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Southern California.
Tickets to BlizzCon will go on sale in two batches, one on May 7 and the other on May 10. A limited number of tickets to an exclusive pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit Children’s Hospital of Orange County will go on sale May 14.
“BlizzCon is always the biggest highlight of the year for us,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Entertainment. “With Hearthstone™ and Reaper of Souls recently launched and Heroes of the Storm™ and Warlords of Draenorgearing up for beta, 2014 is already shaping up to be an epic year for Blizzard gamers.
“We can’t wait to celebrate and share what we’ve been working on with everyone this November.”
BlizzCon will offer attendees a chance to participate in the following:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global finals for Blizzard eSports, including the StarCraft® II World Championship Series Global Finals
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
Tickets to attend the convention will be priced at $199 each and will be available for purchase from the online event ticketing service Eventbrite in two separate batches.
The first batch goes on sale at 7 p.m. Pacific time on Wednesday, May 7, and the second batch goes on sale at 10 a.m. Pacific time on Saturday, May 10.
Tickets to the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner, which include admission to BlizzCon, will be priced at $750 and offers guests an opportunity to eat, drink, socialize with the developers, artists, and other Blizzard folks.
Approximately 200 tickets to the benefit dinner will be available for purchase beginning 7 p.m. Pacific time on Wednesday, May 14.
BlizzCon Virtual Ticket pricing, availability, and programming information, will be announced at a later date.