Bit Boy!! Arcade is set to be released through the 3DS eShop on April 17 in North America and shortly after in Europe, according to Nintendo Everything.
The game was posted on Nintendo’s website in its software listing.
Here’s a list of features and a story synopsis:
“Kubi is back, and this time he meets his creator: the Game Designer. The fun story tells of Kubi, his friends, the evil black Shadow Plattchen, the mighty gearwheel ZeLeLi and something about game development too. Play as fast as you want by pressing the +Control Pad and the buttons together as fast as you can.”
- Play faster for a higher score
- Jump, Bomb, and Rocket Blocks
- Graphical Evolution in every world
- 50 Parchment Achievements
- Over 200 different Phases
- Rescue 1,491 Pixel Friends
- Revive over 4,200 PixelFlies
- Use Play Coins for Continues
- AutoSave after every Phase
- QuickStart without loading times
- Epic Boss Fights
- Over 1 hour of voice acting
- Over 1 hour of music
- Optional EASY MODE
- QUICK RUN for short sessions
- Share High Scores in Miiverse
Bit Boy!! Arcade was announced as Bplus’s sequel to Bit Boy!! in February 2012. The games were originally published by Marvelous Entertainment.
Thanks, Nintendo Life.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.