Steel Diver: Sub Wars is Nintendo’s first dive into the free-to-play arena, and the company has just rolled out a new 3DS patch that improves the game’s stability, among other things.
- Morse-code chat has been closed under Internet Mode. Users can continue to enjoy lobbies and Morse-code chat during Random Battles and Matched-Skills Battles.
- Minor changes to Morse-code chat functionality have been made:
- The duration of chat in a lobby has been cut from two minutes to one minute
- A three second time interval has been set for Morse-code signals
- Overall stability improvements to the online modes have been made to minimize communication errors during online play
- Fixed an issue where a user’s sequential wins were interrupted due to communication errors during online play
- Adjustments have been made to the specs of some submarines to further improve the game’s balance
Are you playing Steel Diver: Sub Wars? Let us know what you think below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.