UDPATE: Xbox Gamerscore champion breaks 1 million points

Thursday, 13th March 2014 05:15 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Xbox’s reigning Gamerscore champion, Raymond ‘Stallion83′ Cox, was the first person to break 1 million points last night. He live-streamed his efforts for all to see.

UPDATE: He did it, look:

one_million_gamerscore

Cox’s broke the million barrier thanks to Titanfall, after he earned the “I liked a Challenge” achievement.

After the deed; he said, “Eight years, three months, I don’t know how many days. Many many hours, many nights, I can’t explain how much I’ve put into this.”

Sort of makes my 126437 Gamerscore look like a pile of crap, doesn’t it?

What’s your total?

ORIGINAL STORY: Stallion83 is playing FIFA 14 on Xbox One. I’m not sure what achievements he’s hounding after, but hopefully you’ll know it when you see it, because with any luck he’ll stand up and do a victory dance or similar.

Some Xbox users have been trolling Stallion83 by sending multiple invites, interrupting his game and preventing victory. Users have called on Microsoft to “do something” about this, as representatives of the platform holder are known to be tuned into the feed.

Watch live video from Stallion83 on www.twitch.tv

Thanks, Kotaku.

1. ballz

talking about no lifers :))

#1 6 months ago
  2. fihar

Damn, my gamerscore isn’t even close from breaking the 5-digits barrier.

Pointless or not, this is still one hell of an achievement.

#2 6 months ago
  3. DiodeX

76905, tiny in comparison, I have only 100% 6 or 7 games but I did get the 360 on release and play to much ;)
    bang on a million though, what are the chances?

#3 6 months ago
  4. Mike W

What a fucking loser, what can he possibly think he accomplished by doing this?

#4 6 months ago
  5. makota23

Are you kidding me,I’m barely at 15,000 but i don’t play games all the time need some fresh air every once and a while

#5 6 months ago
  6. Michael Ireland

I think it’s funny people calling this guy a loser simply for doing something he enjoys.

He has a girlfriend, he’s healthy and fitness focused, and he’s intelligent. Who cares what he does with his spare time?

#6 6 months ago