The PlayStation Network’s Spring Fever sale is back, and this year offers a hefty collection of franchise-wide discounts in addition to the PSN debut of indies like Fez, Towerfall and Awesomenauts.
This year’s promotion is a little complicated, in that its hosting five franchise sales in addition to timed deals on individual indie titles. Check out the indies below, all of which are making their debut at the beginning of their respective sales week:
- Awesomenauts Assemble (PS4, March 4 – March 10)
- Master Reboot (PS3, March 4 – March 10)
- Towerfall Ascension (PS4, March 11 – March 17)
- Vessel (PS3, March 11 – March 17)
- Steamworld Dig (PS4/Vita, March 18 – March 24) *cross-buy
- Luftrausers (PS4/Vita, March 18 – March 24) *cross-buy
- Fez (PS4/PS3/Vita, March 25 – March 31) *cross-buy
In addition to these goodies, mainstream franchises will be going on sale, offering discounts on most or all releases and DLC.
- Need for Speed (March 4 – March 10)
- Call of Duty (March 11- March 17)
- Grand Theft Auto (March 18 – March 24)
- BioShock (March 25 – March 31)
Movies and TV shows will also be on sale; for those details, please visit the PlayStation Blog.