Driveclub release pegged for June, according to Official PlayStation Magazine Italy

Wednesday, 22nd January 2014 08:36 GMT By Dave Cook

Driveclub still hasn’t released, but Official PlayStation Magazine Italy reckons that the PS4 racer is due in June.

Sony recently teased that the Driveclub release date is coming “soon.” Hit the link for all the details.

It comes from the magazine’s official Facebook Page, which reads, “We like the ‘hunch’ that Driveclub will arrive in June, but you do not tell anyone…”

It’s an odd tease, because most magazines and sites are sworn to keep these things secret, unless of course they actually do know and have been given permission by Sony to tease it.

Like, if I were to say that I had a hunch that Half-Life 3 is due in November, but not to tell anyone, you’d chase me down the street while hurling Gregg’s pasties at my back, wouldn’t you?

(It’s not coming out in November by the way.)

Make of this one what you will.

Thanks Jet Black.

1. melonbuster1

Wow are you kidding me. . Damn near a year later. . Wtf.. I’m canceling my pre order. . I mean I can see maybe a month or 2 but 8 months really

#1 8 months ago
  2. Fin

Yer missing a closing quotation marks in the HTML, at line 193 in my source view.

target="blank>

If you search the code for “hunch”, it’s the previous link. Means the rendering cuts off after “It comes from the magazine’s official”.

#2 8 months ago
  3. sho0ok

@1 this game was actually a haux from Sony, it was supposed to lure people to buy ps4 thinking that the will get drive club for free. Ofc it won’t be free it costs too much to be free

#3 8 months ago
  4. XAleX360

We posted this yesterday: http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/01/21/psm-italy-suggests-driveclub-release-june

In case you’re wondering, it comes from the official Facebook page of OPSM Italy. There’s a link in the article.

#4 8 months ago
  5. OmegaSlayer

I know PERSONALLY some people working on that magazine.
    During the PSOne era they worked for PSM, then they were moved from the publisher to PSOM.
    Many didn’t even touched a videogame and just translated pieces from the UK version of PSM.
    Many paid other people to translate pieces because they didn’t even knew English.
    Sincerely I doubt they got the news first hand from Sony since even their magazine never offers previews, and it actually offers two months late services on games.
    Latest number, released around 10 days ago, has a service for Destiny with the GDC news and pics…
    Up to you to believe this piece or not.

#5 8 months ago
  6. mistermogul

MEGATON – Dave confirmed Half-Life 3 for November! WooT!

#6 8 months ago
  7. Dave Cook

@7 ‘Like’

#7 8 months ago
  8. Legendaryboss

In the early 2014 period and we don’t know the date yet, would be less concerned if they were open with their information.

Once it was February, March, April and now June. In regards to rumoured dates.

GT/Last Guardian styled situation.

#8 8 months ago
  9. pablo2008jedi

Vapourware…. *sadface*

#9 8 months ago
  10. Eregol

Dave liked his own post!

#10 8 months ago