Valve has posted its Steam sales charts for December 22-28, pegging Dean Hall’s zombie sandbox DayZ as a rather harrowing Christmas number one.
It follows the sudden disappearance of several Marvel titles on Steam.
The chart was posted by MCV this morning and goes as follows:
- Skyrim – Legendary Edition
- Payday 2
- Borderlands 2 Game of the Year
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
- Anno 2070 Complete Edition
It has been confirmed that in its first 24 hours on sale, DayZ standalone shifted over 172,500 copies.
Bohemia also announced that first week sales of the title pushed past the 400,000 mark and at one point, had 40,000 concurrent users playing.
See any surprises in there?