VG247 reader’s GOTY poll now open, cast your vote here

Friday, 20th December 2013 11:57 GMT By Dave Cook

VG247′s community has once again taken to the forum to ask that most burning of questions, ‘what was the best game of the year?’ You can now submit your ballot to be counted in this year’s poll.

Reader Dragon has created a polling system with a small list of conditions over on our forum. Simply head over there, check the rules and cast your picks.

Our very own video editor Sam Clay will produce a series of GOTY videos in the new year to reveal the top games and of course, the community-voted best game of the year. As always, we’ll include choice quotes from you, the readers, so you never know, you could just become part of VG247 lore for all eternity (or until the internet explodes.)

So that’s it, simple stuff. Let us know what you’ve chosen below, if you feel like sharing.

1. Project Siren

Super Mario 3D World

#1 7 months ago
  2. Dragon

@Dave,
    Great job man! Many more people are voting now.

However, if possible, I hope you can give a shout out to Sadismek and viralshag, the counters for this year. They are doing most of the heavy lifting in this endeavour.

Also, why not add your GOTY videos from last year here? They were great!

______________________________
    Btw, here is something funny-

#2 7 months ago
  3. FeaturePreacher

Good to see none of those 0 comment phoney games are being mentioned.

#3 7 months ago
  4. Obernox

i just posted mine, not sure if i already did, but yeah…

#4 7 months ago
  5. Dragon

@4,
    That was your only post, don’t worry.

#5 7 months ago
  6. Ireland Michael

Remember: The more grammatically incorrect your sentences, the more likely you are to be quoted. =P

I wasn’t sure if the staff was getting involved this year. Glad to see that they are. Last year’s videos were pretty funny.

#6 7 months ago
  7. Natalie J. Yang

I’m making $78 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… http://goo.gl/ObvVMU

#7 7 months ago
  8. viralshag

Awesome stuff, I have been stacked out in work the last couple of weeks but I’ll get up to speed with votes this weekend! ;)

#8 7 months ago
  9. Dragon

@viral,
    About counting, would you like to compare your tally with what Sadismek has done? After counting is done, you both can counter check and then send it to dave and sam and me, or send it to me and I will forward it.

My email id – psxboxwii123[at]gmail[dot]com

#9 7 months ago
  10. Sadismek

@9 Sure thing, but after the counting is done. I still have some votes to count, but I’ll do that after I’m finished with all this Christmas preparation :)

#10 7 months ago
  11. Dragon

@10,
    Take your time.

#11 7 months ago
  12. amiralimadani

The Last Of Us

#12 7 months ago
  13. ksaadeh

GTAV

#13 7 months ago
  14. Catherine E. Kinyon

just as Adam answered I am surprised that some one can profit $9628 in one month on the computer. browse around this website… http://bit.do/fEKa

#14 7 months ago
  15. viralshag

@Dragon, Whatever is easiest, I’ve gotten myself up to date with the votes now. Do we have a cut-off date?

#15 7 months ago
  16. sh4dow

Oh man… I just looked through the games I really enjoy this year. Not even my top FIVE were actually released in 2013…

#16 7 months ago
  17. Dragon

@viral,
    Its in the rules ;)

1st January 2014, 0:00AM GMT

#17 7 months ago
  18. viralshag

@Dragon, Pff rules, who pays attention to those? ;)

#18 7 months ago