Just Cause 2′s multiplayer mod gets a launch trailer

Monday, 16th December 2013 15:14 GMT By Sherif Saed

Just Cause 2′s unofficial multiplayer mod releases today after a round of public tests, and to commemorate the launch the team behind the mod has posted a launch trailer to show you all the crazy things that can be done to/with others.

You can download the mod from the official Steam page. You’ll need a key, which you can get from the official site.

1. Panthro

Had so much fun with this so far.

#1 8 months ago
  2. Asgaro

I can’t believe they did it. It’s remarkable such a big modding project made it all the way to the finish line.
    So HYPED.

This is why I love PC gaming: the modding community inventing new things like this and DayZ, etc.

#2 8 months ago
  3. Xbone

Here we come:

#3 8 months ago
  4. undermyrules

This is the reason why pc master race rule theese lands….

#4 8 months ago
  5. TheWulf

What’s going to happen to that notion when SteamBoxes happen? Is there going to be some brouhaha – or dare I say it, kerfuffle — over the rising console master race? :P

Honestly, I just wish everyone had access to the same stuff, as I will continue to wish. It’s what everyone deserves. I’ll just be over here muttering about stupid gatekeepers and stupid closed systems, and how they only serve to segregate and stignatise through pointless brand cliques.

I’m just looking forward to that golden day when the closed system is toppled, the gatekeepers are chased off, and we can all play the same bloody stuff because why not.

Edit: For those wondering what that was mostly in aid of — I’m building a New Vegas mod list as I want to revisit that game (again). To that end, I was watching a trailer of the DEIMOS mod (included in NVEC) the other day to see what it was like.

There were probably no less than 60-odd people asking about how they can install this truly awesome-looking, DLC length mod on their XBox or PS3. There was just no way, the PS3 can almost be modded, but only with tiny mods and on a cracked system (bigger mods just make it fall over).

And I just couldn’t help but think to myself that the steam machine approach to consoles can’t arrive soon enough. Yes, I feel bad for people, imagine that.

#5 8 months ago
  6. nollie4545

Fuck yes.

Seriously. The best thing to happen to gaming since someone made a chip out of sand.

JC2 is just insane, I’d pay good money just for a MP version.

#6 8 months ago
  7. silkvg247

Wow, it’s come on a lot since I played on the alpha.. will be playing this. :)

#7 8 months ago