Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remaster dated on Vita, PS3 Limited Edition detailed

Monday, 16th December 2013 14:05 GMT By Dave Owen

The Vita version of the upcoming Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remaster now has a European and PAL release date: March 21, 2014, the same day as the PS3 version.

According to the EU PS Blog Vita owners will be able to pick up both games in one package. Final Fantasy 10 HD Remaster will come on a Vita gamecard, with the Final Fantasy 10-2 HD Remaster accessible via a redeemable download code.

There’ll also be a European exclusive Limited Edition version of the games on PS3, including a 48-page art book and a message from producer Yoshinori Kitase.

Not long to wait now.

1. 880user088

I thought it was final fantasy (ten divided by ten minus 2)

#1 1 year ago
  2. Dragon

Finally! My Vita needs some JRPG love :)

#2 1 year ago
  3. Lv01

having the two together for vita is the news i was waiting for!

#3 1 year ago
  4. Legendaryboss

Dat classic Square Enix delay ;)

#4 1 year ago
  5. Animeboy413

I Love Legendaryboss :)

#5 1 year ago
  6. Animeboy413

I Love Dragon :)

#6 1 year ago
  7. Animeboy413

I Love my PS Vita :D

#7 1 year ago
  8. CyberMarco

I recall that the PS Vita version would have been split in 2 parts. Nice they decided to include it in one purchase.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Dragon

@CM,
    It was always the plan judging from how japanese release was happening.

Vita owners get an additional option of buying them separately digitally, which doesn’t exist for PS3 owners afaik.

Now just waiting for Ys:Memories of Celceta Eu date.

@6,
    *blush*

#9 1 year ago
  10. Legendaryboss

Oh you, making me blush.

Are you waiting for a release date announcement or just waiting towards the date?

#10 1 year ago
  11. Dragon

@10,
    Thanks! The date announcement was what I was looking for.

Vita being dead wont stop me from enjoying it ;)

Kudos to SE though, I feel they have priced this just right. 2 big remastered JRPGS at such price is great.
    *Looks at utterly ripoff Wind Waker HD price*

#11 1 year ago
  12. monkeygourmet

Is this actually a good title in the series? I have FF 7,8,9 on PS1 (for Vita), but never managed to play 10 before.

#12 1 year ago
  13. DrDamn

Yeah XII was very well regarded, X-2 a fun spin off.

#13 1 year ago
  14. CycloneFox

@1: In other words:
    Final Fantasy X/X-2 = Final Fantasy -1 (X might even be any number)

#14 1 year ago
  15. Junior

@dragon, it has been officially said that you cannot buy them separately at all on either version.

Both psvita and ps3 will offer both physical and digital versions. Except the psvita physical version doesnt include the ffx-2 physical version. It includes a download vouch. However, when buying online the vita digital version, you have to pay for the bundle

#15 1 year ago
  16. Ireland Michael

It’s not mentioned in the article, but the apparently the two versions will support cross saves, meaning you can keep your progress regardless of the system you’re playing on. That pretty much makes it an insta-buy for me.

#16 1 year ago