Ys: Memories of Celceta arrives on Vita in February

Thursday, 12th December 2013 01:06 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Namco Bandai Australia has confirmed release dates for Ys: Memories of Celceta, which is headed to Europe and other PAL territories courtesy of NIS America. The Vita RPG arrives in-store in Australia on February 21, and will presumably hit European stores on or around the same date. Meanwhile, the PlayStation Network version is due with the PS Store update of the next week – February 25 in Europe. Ys: Memories of Celceta arrived in North America last month; it’s a retelling of Ys 4, and the first attempt at the fourth core entry to be developed by series creator Nihon Falcom.

1. Oni

Already imported this sucker from NA, the Silver Anniversary Ed. to boot.

#1 11 months ago
  2. brotherhoodofthewolf

@1 same here.
    lovely game. brilliant music and tight gameplay.

#2 11 months ago
  3. mariaroze

my friend’s mom makes $63 an hour on the computer. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her payment was $18465 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more http://www.cash29.com/

#3 11 months ago
  4. Greek God

love the new Ys
    I imported it too because EU Release is Feb 2014 couldnt wait so long :D

#4 11 months ago
  5. silkvg247

So many awesome games on the vita. But I won’t get one – Sony handhelds are unplayable. I have a psp and I can go 5 minutes before I get hand fatigue. Have tried various postures. I have like 5 games on the PSP I want to play but can’t. It really sucks.

Must be my hand size/shape? Dunno.

#5 11 months ago
  6. lexph3re

Vita is bigger and fits more comfortably then psp. You should spend sometime at a kiosks for vita holding it for a little and comparing it to the feel of your psp.

I find it more comfortable then psp was and I played psp for thousands of hours.

#6 11 months ago