Titanfall “big surprises and news” to be featured at Spike VGX

Friday, 22nd November 2013 05:00 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Titanfall will be making an appearance at Spike VGX, host Geoff Keighley announced on Twitter today as part of the Xbox One launch celebrations in the US.

“Big surprises and news from Respawn on December 7. Don’t miss it,” Keighley said.

It’s the first major exclusive announced for the recently renamed awards show, which regularly hosts major announces and reveals.

We’re also expecting to see Quantum Break, and possibly a Tomb Raider sequel and Fallout 4.

Titanfall is expected in March, on PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Sequels will come to other platforms, apparently.

1. Xbone

Fallout 4. Any chance they will use another engine? Cause the one under 3 sucks.

#1 1 year ago
  2. G1GAHURTZ

More Titanfall news?

Nice!

#2 1 year ago
  3. dsr

Exclusive DLC and microtransactions for Xbone?

#3 1 year ago
  4. The_Red

Unless they have learned from their mistake and are adding proper singleplayer to the game, it won’t matter. I mean the game looks great but without singleplayer and classic narrative, there is no way I am getting a Xbox One for this.

#4 1 year ago
  5. G1GAHURTZ

@3:

I’d say that was a given, anyway, being that it’s an EA game.

It’s probably some kind of bonus mode/map/titan preorder incentive.

#5 1 year ago
  6. lookingglass

Fallout 4. Hell yes. Not only is Fallout 4 exciting in its own right, it’ll be the first open world Bethesda Games game on next gen.

That means simply by playing an awesome game like Fallout, we’ll too glimpse the graphics engine the next Elder Scrolls will likely be derived from.

Awesome.

#6 1 year ago
  7. xxJPRACERxx

Instead of 720p it’s going to be 900p?

#7 1 year ago
  8. DrDamn

Seriously … why is Irani not banned for this racist crap yet?

#8 1 year ago
  9. Dave Cook

@9 I’m banning him now.

#9 1 year ago
  10. DrDamn

@Dave
    Thanks.

#10 1 year ago
  11. zoopdeloop

@6 we will also take a glimpse of all the bugs,crashes that come with every Bethesda open world game :)
    Funny thing is when a new Fallout or Elder Scrolls get announced,everyone boards the hype train,but when they finally release most people get off and start moaning.Same thing every single time

#11 1 year ago
  12. Petulant Radish

@Dave, can you remove all his posts as well please? I like reading all the moronic fanboy crap and is highly amusing and makes me feel superior, but that shit just leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Dave Cook

@13 I will when I get a moment. As always it’s just me in until 1pm GMT and with Xbox One launch it’s a crazy day. Bear with me :)

#13 1 year ago
  14. ctankep

PS4 “Titanfall” -spinoff before end o’ 2014.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Moonwalker1982

I don’t expect Fallout 4 anymore, i do expect it at december 11 though. What time will the VGX be?

#15 1 year ago