InFamous: Second Son gets release date, trailer reveals neon powers

Friday, 15th November 2013 05:39 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Infamous: Second Son has protagonist Delsin acquiring multiple powers throughout the game. The second of these, neon, was shown in screenshots from Sony’s recent PlayStation 4 New York press junket, but has now been given a more accessible reveal via a new trailer, which accompanied the announcement of a release date.

The PS4 exclusive is coming on March 21, 2014, the trailer below reveals. It was aired during the Spike TV PS4 All Access event tonight.

Delsin’s first power is smoke; you can see hime wield these powers in recent InFamous: Second Son gameplay footage.

1. Super Girevik

March 21, 2014

#1 10 months ago
  2. TrickyAudio

If you aint gunna get a PS4 at launch, March 21st is probably as good a time as any to grab one. This looks brilliant.

#2 10 months ago
  3. Brenna Hillier

Typo. Corrected.

#3 10 months ago
  4. Telepathic.Geometry

Hook that shit up to my veins directly!!! XD

#4 10 months ago
  5. Agt_Pendergast

Apparently the Neon powers are more focused and long range. Had a lot of fun messing around with the different stuff you can do in 2. Hoping they drop all those morality choices.

#5 10 months ago
  6. Phoenixblight

Sucker Punch already said there will be even more morality choices. THat is the bread and butter of Infamous. You don’t want that go grab Protoype.

#6 10 months ago
  7. Agt_Pendergast

I’ll power on through it, but I would not consider the morality choices the bread and butter of Infamous. I felt they were some of the worst aspects of the previous games. Additionally, I think morality choices in all games have overstayed their welcome. As for Prototype, I played one of those 60 minute trials on PSN and didn’t care for it.

#7 10 months ago
  8. Obernox

wow that Nirvana cover is fucking terrible.

#8 10 months ago
  9. mistermogul

@8 – Agreed. Poor cover.

In other news, it looks like March 21st is the day I get my PS4…

#9 10 months ago
  10. lolatfanboys

one of the interesting few titels for ps4, also Nirvana is cool, fit´s the style, even if @8 finds the cover terrible :D

#10 9 months ago