Grand Theft Auto Online patch hitting early next week, with cash stimulus following

Friday, 1st November 2013 14:38 GMT By Phil Owen

Rockstar has been holding back the in-game cash payments they are going to give out for the buggy GTA Online launch, but you won’t have to wait much longer for it.

GTA Online is slowly but surely becoming fully functional, and the big patch that Rockstar wants to put out before implementing the $500k stimulus they’re giving players is now scheduled for early next week. Then a couple days later the cash payments will be made, and Los Santos will be complete madness.

1. EdgizAwesome

I respected rockstar right until they wanted to console ban people abusing bugs. Console ban… for abusing in-game bugs. Cmon now xD

#1 10 months ago
  2. Diingo

I gave up on GTAV many weeks ago because it’s a piece of crap. A multiplayer of that type requires heavy beta testing before fully released. Rockstar just threw it out there just to rake in a billion dollars.

The community population will drop off significantly in the next 2 years as people upgrade to new consoles leaving GTAV in the dust.

#2 10 months ago
  3. RussellGorall

Make a crappy online infrastructure once and you are Rockstar?

GOTY

Do it twice?

Only sell thirty million copies of your average game.

#3 10 months ago
  4. ChunkyLover112

There’s no patch in the entire world that can fix this shit.

#4 10 months ago
  5. noamlol2

microtransactions, pre-order DLC

lackluster online… what can i add more?

in all honesty the game would be much better off as SP title only

my rating for the SP solid 7.0, after the main game there are a few sidequests to do

but just a few, the game is rather short
    and really no bowling or air hockey or even burger shot!

man this game is really a downgrade to GTA since it has a feeling it was lacking content and probably rushed

the multiplayer is just carnage 101 unless you join a crew
    requires heavy grinding and encourges you to use microtransactions in order to get nice things (houses, cars, jets&more)

the online sucks and buggy as hell
    takes forever to load too, but in all honesty GTA 5 is overrated
    but it’s a good SP experince

not a must buy by all means

#5 10 months ago
  6. treborr

You lot must be playing a different game to me! I’ve had loads of fun online. Not everything needs to involve money.

Admittedly the money from missions is just stupid, there is no point in doing the missions if you want money. Though in some of the later levels the online missions are fun and do have a similar quality to the single player missions.

#6 10 months ago
  7. Sanwiches

@ChunkyLover There’s nothing in the entire world that can fix your dumbass self.
    ——————————
    Looking forward to it.

#7 10 months ago
  8. Djoenz

FYI Upcoming DLC Beach Bum Pack is entirely FREE. Microtransactions are not even implemented yet.

Do you really want to bitch about GTA online then go bitch about them hackers/modders.

High rank douchebags that can give ppl millions, put singleplayer vehicles like the spacedocker in online mode and can even put tanks in their own garages enabling it to be a personal vehicle.

I destroyed that so called personal vehicle after dying like 50 times and I had to pay for the insurance 18k.

Now that ladies and gentlemen is a legitimate bitchfit.

#8 10 months ago
  9. HoneyBunnyy

Rock star deleted all the cars I bought and left me with nothing and I am pissed!!! I want refunded my $500,000 that they gave me!!!!

#9 10 months ago