South Park: The Stick of Truth bumped to the spring

Thursday, 31st October 2013 18:26 GMT By Phil Owen

Obsidian’s RPG version of South Park is being delayed again. Previously set for launch on December 10, it is now scheduled for March 4, 2014. Amusing statement from Trey Parker and Matt Stone below.

“We always wanted the game to feel like you’re actually in an episode of South Park. Getting the game up to the crappy standards of the show has been a real challenge and we’re excited to say it’s taken way longer than we thought it would.”

I guess AAA season isn’t what it once was.

1. Legendaryboss

What? Smell my freaking hole Ubisoft! Jokes for the win.

#1 1 year ago
  2. DSB

Ubisoft knows they have a good game here, so they’re really stumped for ways to fuck it up and take away any sort of fun the audience might have with it.

Give them a break, it’s their first real challenge in a while.

#2 1 year ago
  3. slayer

#3 1 year ago
  4. Ireland Michael

I’m all for delaying games to improve quality, but holy crap stop doing it like a month before release. That’s just bad management.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Erthazus

It has nothing to do with Ubisoft. The game is made by Obsidian that has issues with tons of bugs in their games.

They also released a lot of games that are unfinished products or stripped versions of games until some 10 patches.

but Obsidian is a good developer though. Love em.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Judicas

rofl they keep us waiting aggggggges to finalllllllly announce a release date, then… psych! just kidding guys! march 4th, for reals this time… so lame

#6 1 year ago
  7. derpachu

I understand sometimes devs need too delay their product, but holy fuc*. YOUR THIRD TIME. STOP HAVING US WAIT,

#7 1 year ago
  8. fearmonkey

I don’t mind waiting, it will be worth it in the end.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Nekrage

Wont have steam achievements so I wont be buying it.

I never buy Ubisoft games because of this reason.

#9 1 year ago
  10. freedoms_stain

@9, around here we call that “cutting your nose to spite your face”.

It’s like saying “you’re a stupid dumb fuck.”.

#10 1 year ago