Batman: Arkham Origins final two assassins revealed – rumour

Monday, 21st October 2013 01:17 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Leaked screens apparently reveal the final two assassins in Batman: Akrham Origins; As Warner Bros. hasn’t officially unveiled the final two assassins their identities may perhaps be spoilers for the game, which is why we’ve popped them behind the break to view at your own discretion.

According to a pair of screens posted by AllGamesBeta, the last two unrevealed assassins are Killer Croc and the less familiar Lady Shiva – although the latter doesn’t seem to have been ennobled yet.

The information lines up with a leak from April this year.

Batman: Arkham Origins has the dark knight battling eight assassins gathered by the Black Mask. The others are Bane, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Copperhead, Firefly and, most recently revealed, the Electrocutioner.

Other villains outside this crew do make an appearance – the Joker, Penguin, Mad Hatter and Anarky.

Batman: Arkham Origins is coming to PC, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360 on October 25, although the PC and Wii U version has been delayed to November 8 in Europe.

1. Panthro

Have a bad feeling this game is going to bomb…

#1 1 year ago
  2. Telepathic.Geometry

The first game was awesome, the second one was okay, so logically, this one must be shit…

#2 1 year ago
  3. Clupula

I felt the first one was good, with some glaring flaws that the sequel fixed, and then improved on it exponentially. Second one is just an amazing game.

This, though, is from a different team, so I have my doubts with it.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Telepathic.Geometry

@3: Really? Weird, the first one was probably one of my my top 5 or 10 games of this generation, whereas the second one wasn’t as well designed IMO.

Just as one major issue I had, Asylum had absolutely fantastic Riddler missions, and I thoroughly enjoyed them all, whereas City just feels like pointless busy work.

But, horses for courses I guess…

#4 1 year ago
  5. Fin

When the review embargo up?

#5 1 year ago
  6. Legendaryboss

@Fin
    Sometime this week? Launch day? Very hard to find an embargo date for most games, unless explicitly stated.

#6 1 year ago
  7. YoungZer0

Killer Croc looks cool. Prefer this to the original design.

#7 1 year ago
  8. monkeygourmet

Loved the first, hated the second and haven’t got high hopes for this.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Clupula

@4 – I thought the first one had some great exploration and some of the most disappointing boss battles in videogame history. It was literally the same battle, over and over again. And then that nonsense with Super Joker at the end.

The second one is probably one of my favorite games of all time and definitely the best game of this gen. I cannot think of a single thing I dislike about it.

#9 1 year ago