Zelda: A Link Between Worlds & Luigi 3DS models coming to Europe, see them here

Tuesday, 15th October 2013 11:19 GMT By Dave Cook

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is getting its very own Nintendo 3DS console for the UK and Europe, and so its that cheeky green chappie Luigi. See the new designs here.

What do you think? Nintendo confirmed that both consoles are coming to the UK Europe in November.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is out November 22, and “>you can watch the brand-new trailer right here.

1. monkeygourmet

I bloody knew it. As soon as I got my White 3DSXL, these come out..! :/

I would love that Luigi one, looks great!

#1 1 year ago
  2. polygem

FKCU ME!!! i bought the white, small mario 3 d world one when that came out, then upgraded to the red xl, just bought the animal crossing one this summer. i really like that design but i love dream team bros and i would kill for the luigi 3ds xl, great design…i think…i will go for it. oh boy what´s wrong with me.
    3ds is definitely my favourite machine to play games atm. can´t understand the second circle pad gang at all.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Digital Bamboo

First Japan, now Europe. Any chance these will come to North America? My sister is about to buy a 3DS, and she would love the Luigi one.

That Zelda model may be enough to tip me towards the XL, even though I was thinking of getting the standard 3DS for its sharper screen.

Just make them region free already, you silly bastards.

#3 1 year ago
  4. polygem

@DB: i agree about the screen. it took some time to get used to the bigger screen. the smaller one definitely looks more crisp. i even regretted my ´upgrade´ to xl for quite some time but now i really don´t want to go ´back´ anymore.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Nfanboy

I bought the Mario Kart bundle earlier this year.

But man, that Zelda bundle is so tempting !!!

#5 1 year ago