The Amazing Spider-Man releasing on Vita later this year

Friday, 11th October 2013 15:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The Amazing Spider-Man from Activision is coming to Vita, and it will contain the same content as the console version released in 2012, only with the controls changed around for the handheld.

The game’s Web Rush system which slows down time is now used via Vita’s touchscreen controls, and Peter Parker’s smartphone now contains pinch-and-zoom support.

The gyroscopic functionality also lets you snap front-page photos by aiming the device like an actual camera, zooming in and out with a touch.

Hit up the PS Blog for more information.

The Amazing Spider-Man comes out later this year.

1. Panthro

Thats good for the vita users, I enjoyed the game on 360 when it came out, it was a well done movie tie-in in my opinion.

#1 1 year ago
  2. noamlol2

the playstation PORT-able vita

why this medicore game when you can port demon’s souls or spider man 2&3 with extra HD in em

#2 1 year ago
  3. Legendaryboss

Meh, better very late than never.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Legendaryboss

#4 1 year ago
  5. Eregol

@2 Ask Activision

#5 1 year ago
  6. Dragon

How about a port of original Half Life from 1999?

Duh. Randomly selected ports. No wonder Vita is loitering around as a walking dead.

#6 1 year ago
  7. tilinelson2

I know ports are better than nothing, but this time they chose a game that is kinda old, that was not very remarkable, and with no content added.

I know ports are good for people who don’t have the consoles where the game was originally released, but this one doesn’t look very appealing.

#7 1 year ago
  8. SameeR_Fisher

The game is kinda good, It isn’t the best, but really good, I enjoyed it for the most part.

I wonder if Activision is going to make another Spider Man game anytime soon, you know they don’t need to wait till the movie to make another tie in, they need to make their own thing.

#8 1 year ago
  9. lexph3re

My nephew would kill to play this kind of Spiderman game on the go. I might just get it on Vita to play it and then so my nephew can run through it. Great option

#9 1 year ago