Shadow Warrior video shows off bloody katanas, gratuitous sex between rabbits

Friday, 6th September 2013 17:51 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Shadow Warrior has a new video available from Devolver Digital showing off some of the things you can do and see in the game. These things range from wiping blood off your katana, watching trees sway in the breeze, and witnessing gratuitous sex between rabbits. Watch below. Game’s out on September 26.

1. fearmonkey

Yeah I want this game…

#1 12 months ago
  2. G-Sama

“watching trees sway in the breeze, and witnessing gratuitous sex between rabbits”

damn it … that’s it
    i’m tired of abusing animals in that way .. that was the most cheap way to get sales , implication of animal sex ..

time for the industry to grow up … we must kick animals sexism out , it’s disturbing , childish , and doesn’t serve anything in the story to add a rabbit having sex in that way ..

on the topic : i’m loving this game … right in the nostalgia :)

#2 12 months ago
  3. silkvg247

I’ll get it if it’s not shite.

Also it’ll be banned in Australia.. humping rabbits.

#3 12 months ago
  4. G-Sama

@3 :D
    i’ve heard the Australian version will have them hugging instead :)

#4 12 months ago
  5. spazman

oh, man, old school stand and deliver. If this game is as humorous as it thinks it is, they’ve got my money.
    nice one

#5 12 months ago
  6. YoungZer0

Would love to buy this, but all this violence makes me think it might be censored in germany. So I’ll have to wait until the coast is clear on that.

Edit: Official Twitter account just confirmed that it will not be censored in germany. Hallelujah! Praise the Spaghetti Monster.

#6 12 months ago
  7. viralshag

I’m going to get this, it’s made by Flying Wild Hog, who made Hard Reset which in my opinion was a solid, great looking PC exclusive.

#7 12 months ago