Killzone: Shadow Fall pre-order bonuses detailed

Thursday, 11th July 2013 16:27 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Killzone: Shadow Fall pre-order goodies have been announced by Sony.

Those who pre-order the PS4 game from participating retailers will receive the Shadow Pack which comes with the following extras:

• OWL skin: Give your OWL a unique appearance with these exclusive skins.
  • MP Spotlight move: Celebrate your triumphs over enemy players in multiplayer mode in a new and unique way with this special victory move.
  • Official soundtrack: Listen to the epic cinematic score for Killzone: Shadow Fall as it brings both sides of the conflict to life like never before.

More information is through the PS Blog.

Killzone: Shadow Fall is a PS4 launch title.

1. actuallyisnotafox

skins and a mp? :/ soundtrack is okay but these preorder bonuses are now becoming the standard, how about a cool exclusive poster, or online class?

#1 1 year ago
  2. machy

^an exclusive class that’d be a DLC

#2 1 year ago
  3. SlayerGT

That a woman on the cover??

#3 1 year ago
  4. VibraniumSpork

As far as this DLC goes? Meh. L’il perks, but nothing essential.

The bigger issue for me is whether or not to pick this up with PS4 on release day. I love the look of it, and it’s the one shining AAA exclusive launch title shipping with the console… but it ‘s in day one direct competition with COD:G and BF4. That’s a tough crowd, and I, for one, can really only stomach playing one FPS at a time.

I’m guessing I’ll pick this up in early 2014, but this DLC has done nothing to tempt me away from my sweet, beloved Battlefield.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Lengendaryboss

The eyes? Yeah. The shadow marshal? No.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Belmont

I love this game but the shadow marshal looks a bit like Ghost Recon dudes.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Lengendaryboss

Really strange Joris De Man name isn’t attached to epic cinematic soundtrack :?

#7 1 year ago
  8. SlayerGT

@5 What’s that about? Do you play a lady?

#8 1 year ago
  9. Lengendaryboss

@SlayerGT
    No you play as a Shadow Marshal who is a man, the eyes just represent “the wall between the VSA and Helghast”. The lady with the red eye is basically a female version of the Shadow Marshal.

#9 1 year ago
  10. ChunkyLover112

Nothing here that would make me buy this shit — even if it came on The One.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Belazur

#ChunkyLover 112
    Then what are you doing here?
    Spam your crap somewhere else and play Kinect.

#11 1 year ago
  12. ChunkyLover112

#11: I came here to see if any of this shit could convince me to buy a pshit. It couldn’t, obviously.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Phoenixblight

That is because you are so far into MS ass that to remove you from it would need the use of a surgeon.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Gekidami

#14 1 year ago
  15. dravenkaze

cool that you play a lady for a change, i might not buy this game as i really want it to be splitscreen co op like the last one

#15 1 year ago
  16. Lengendaryboss

You don’t play as Echo, she is a shadow marshal working to maintain the peace for the Helghast. You play as Kellan a man shadow marshal working to maintain the peace for the VSA. They both work through organisations though.

#16 1 year ago
  17. Sylrissa

@16 Thank you for the clarification, though for me that unfortunate to hear, I think it would of be a lot of fun to be able to play as her.

#17 1 year ago
  18. Lengendaryboss

The Helghast peacemaker? They won’t even lets us play as the helghast.

#18 1 year ago
  19. Darksider123

It’s a good thing these aren’t more than visual add-on, or else this game would be off my radar. Pre-order that gives you “exclusive” maps, classes and missions are long dead to me

#19 1 year ago