Xbox One pre-orders sell out at Best Buy

Wednesday, 10th July 2013 11:08 GMT By Dave Cook

Xbox One pre-orders are sold out across North American retail chain Best Buy.

In the game of which next-gen console can sell out at most outlets faster there can only be one winner, but do you really give a fuck? Probably not, but here’s some words on the matter anyway.

IGN reports that Best By’s web store lists the Xbox One as out of stock, having sold through all of its allocation.

Yesterday, GameStop sold through its allocation of PS4. Exciting stuff.

Have you ordered either machine? Let us know below.

1. For Blood

Nope, Obamacare put a stop to me getting any new consoles any time in near or distant future.

#1 1 year ago
  2. actuallyisnotafox

I dont see why as a business youd let it run it, it shows people want your device, you should be doing everything you can to meet the demand :/

#2 1 year ago
  3. VibraniumSpork

Pre-ordered mine at GAME in the UK, pre-E3. Think they’re still taking pre-orders on both PS4 and XB1 – I haven’t heard otherwise at least.

Wasn’t the rumor a while ago that retailers were being allocated a much higher ratio of PS4s to XB1s in all cases? If so, the fact that the PS4 has ‘sold out’ before the other guys is pretty impressive.

#3 1 year ago
  4. super3001

idiots stuck in past order ps3.5 with no new features.

xone is designed for future. much better.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Clupula

And Francis still believes that the Wii U will outsell the Xbox 180 this Holiday Season.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Djoenz

He was probably correct before MS did their 180. Your opinion matters! (shit pre orders are baaaaddd)

#6 1 year ago
  7. Clupula

@6 – Oh, I agree. There was definitely a chance for them to outsell Microsoft before the policy change. But I truly believe that with the PS4 already guaranteed to sell well, the shift by Microsoft pretty much doomed the Wii U. He disagrees, even after the change.

#7 1 year ago
  8. ps3fanboy

the xbots thicker than thick and will buy anything with xbox brand on it. they are like brainwashed drones. ass up face down get ready for the next seven years of rrod part two.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Lengendaryboss

Speak for yourself Playbot.

#9 1 year ago
  10. LordDjinn

I havent been to best buy since.. 2 black fridays ago.. i do not like best buy.. who shops there anyway??

On topic: The Xbox one is selling.. my goodness.. i wonder which game giant is going to try some seriously idiotic bull, thinking the gamers will buy into it. Im betting Microsoft again.. Sony and Nintendo, please dont do anything stupid like that..

Also anyone that pre-ordered this blight on the gaming community pretty is okay with stuff like that.

@Ps3fanboy Oh god, please consider using complete sentences at least, for Heaven’s sake! On top of that, there wasnt even seven years of the ‘Red Ring of Death’ let it die.

#10 1 year ago
  11. bradk825

“but do you really give a fuck?” LOL @ Dave. I like that. It’s like “it’s a story and people are reporting on it, but is it really a story?”

“Have you ordered either machine? Let us know below.”
    Yes, I went to Eb Games (Canada’s arm of Gamestop” and preordered the XB1 with Forza 5, Ghosts, Dead Rising 3 and Kinect Sports Rivals.
    I was the second person in the city to do so, half hour after they opened that day. I left wondering if a guy was outside all night thinking there would be a line, and he just ended up being a schmuck.

Anyway, part of how I made my decision was the always-on gaming DVR and the bundled Kinect. I wasn’t sure how I felt about DRM at the time but I knew I could change my mind later if I wanted to. I knew MS was dropping the ball communication wise so I didn’t know if the things I heard had been accurate.

Luckily/unluckily, depending on what it was really going to do, DRM is gone and I still have my pre-order.

#11 1 year ago
  12. xxJPRACERxx

Pre-ordered mine last week at Gamestop Place Versailles in Montreal, Canada. There was 2 left available. I’ll get my PS4 later next year when there’ll be more games I want.

#12 1 year ago
  13. pandulce1

#4 super3001

It’s ironic how the words you used in anger towards others perfectly describe you. No company on earth is ran by angels, but the way Microsoft when about wanting to shaft their customers is just wrong.

How is it that the XBOne is designed for the future again?

#13 1 year ago
  14. obiwang1975

At the end of the day its what games you wanna play.
    i will be buying xbox because its the xbox games and features that i want to play,
    I prefer forza to gran tourismo, Halo to kill zone, kinect to “the eye toy thing” and i just dont like the ps pad.

drm didnt bother me, i buy new and dont ever trade, at the end of the day you just get ripped off anyway

#14 1 year ago