Humble Bundle 8 smashes through $1 million in under 20 hours

Thursday, 30th May 2013 10:06 GMT By Dave Cook

Humble Bundle 8 is pulling in the big bucks, having battered its way through the $1 million mark in 18 hours.

Here are the most recent stats from the Humble Bundle 8 page:

The biggest buyer is Mojang’s Notch, who paid $5,000 on the nose for the pack, which includes Dear Esther, Capsized, Thomas Was Alone, Awesomenauts, Little Inferno, Proteus and For anyone paying over $5.69, a copy of Hotline Miami as well.

Have you picked up the bundle? Is it a good one this time? Let us know below.

Thanks GI.biz.

1. CyberMarco

I wonder, is it a “noble gesture” to support charity and brag about it? I mean, if he really wanted to help those in need, he would have done no matter what. I’m not saying that this money isn’t welcomed, but I find it a bit hypocritical to act like this…

#1 11 months ago
  2. khemphoud

@#1 Dude, Notch is a passionate guy who does not hesitate to support his indie fellows. He has strong notoriety and a lot of people may follow his “kind gesture”

He’s not bragging or showing off, you have no idea how charity works then. Some choose to remain anonymous others don’t. The thing is; that does not change the fact that they are financially supporting indie video game developers and/or charity. Look for the result, don’t focus on what’s behind the gesture.

Peace.

#2 11 months ago
  3. Old MacDonald

Yet another Humble Bundle where I own everything that’s interesting already.

#3 11 months ago
  4. grizzlycake

You also have to pay above average to get Proteus btw.

Wonderful bundle though.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Yoshi

I’d suggest everyone to look at the weekly humble. It’s a telltale special :D

#5 11 months ago