Forza 5: official Xbox One box-art revealed, Top Gear to return

Friday, 24th May 2013 08:36 GMT By Dave Cook

Forza Motorsport 5′s pack-art has been revealed by Microsoft, and with it, the design of Xbox One’s packaging. Check out the shot here.

Note the Top Gear logo at the bottom, suggesting Forza 5 will play home to more branded content from the show.

The official Forza Motorsport Twitter feed confirmed the game as an Xbox One launch title, and the partnership with Top Gear.

For a complete overview of everything Xbox One, head over to our round-up feature here.

Thanks IGN.

1. Malmer

That is one good looking case design for the Xbox One. Both stands out and is minimalistic. Like it a lot.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Lengendaryboss

It doesn’t look as stylish as 360′s box art.

#2 1 year ago
  3. melonbuster1

Lol wow we are down to Box art scrutinizing

#3 1 year ago
  4. Belmont

It matches the packaging of the BF4. So PS4 is probably going for same but in Blue.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Lengendaryboss

I assume you’re referring to me? It was more of a short comparative analysis.
    Can we make pizza deliveries by saying “Xbox Pizza Now” :D

#5 1 year ago
  6. DiodeX

Not all digital delivery then! :D

#6 1 year ago
  7. CyberMarco

I still find the green a bit out of place…

#7 1 year ago
  8. Kieran

yea i love box arts as well :) they grey at the left side would look cool if it was used more :) !!! but hi it is what is :)

#8 1 year ago
  9. tezzer1985

Am I the only one that sees its a Blu-Ray box, and considering that Microsoft are using Blu-Ray, they have to use the same the Box.

PS3 & PS4 also use the same box, both Sony & MS are just changing the colours of the box, I prefer the Blue Sony box, at least my games can all sit next to each other now 😎

#9 1 year ago
  10. ps3fanboy

they can keep their one account activated rental games… and forza sux anyway.

#10 1 year ago
  11. mistermogul

If I end up with PS4 next gen I will miss Forza as I personally prefer it to GT. Having said that I prefer PGR to both of them…

Like the minimalistic box art here though… Quite classy…

#11 1 year ago