Mirror’s Edge 2 listing pops up on Amazon Germany

Thursday, 23rd May 2013 17:55 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Another day, another hope that Mirror’s Edge 2 will be released sooner rather than later. Today, a listing popped up for it on Amazon Germany. AGB has posted a screengrab of the placeholder listing just in case it vanishes. ngmoco Sweden’s Ben Cousins, previously GM of EA’s Easy Studio said last year he’d heard the game was in the works at DICE. This was around the time that EA Games vice-president Patrick Soderlund said DICE was currently working on non-Battlefield titles. E3? Who knows. Keep hope alive.

1. B.E.S.O

It’s still there Steph,

#1 11 months ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Awesome. Thanks.

#2 11 months ago
  3. Kieran

thanks 4 postin steph !! hope its real :)

#3 11 months ago
  4. Lewis247

Aw man this is gotta be good news. If it’s shown at E3 I think I might pee a little and not care.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Beta

I hope if it’s in development it surfaces soon. Been hoping for this game for quite some time I can tell you. :)

#5 11 months ago
  6. Edo

PLEASE GOD let it be true!!

#6 11 months ago
  7. monkeygourmet

I have a feeling it will be an Xbox One exclusive…

#7 11 months ago
  8. Edo

@7 No DICE :) .

#8 11 months ago
  9. Beta

@7 Don’t you Dare say that! :’)

@8 Ah I just got that! XD

#9 11 months ago
  10. Lengendaryboss

@Monkey
    I don’t think EA and MS have that type of exclusive relationship.
    @8 LOL :D

#10 11 months ago
  11. monkeygourmet

Who knows?! :)

I would at least expect to see it at the Xbox ONE reveal, it would def be a good fit for illumiroom!

:D

#11 11 months ago
  12. Showmeyomoves!

I hope it’s an Xbox One exclusive, that would mean I won’t be getting it. Otherwise I might be tempted to pick up a PS4, and I wasn’t planning on that for at least a few years.

Of course, ideally it would be a current-gen game and I could get it for PS3.

Just checked the Amazon page. It actually lists “Xbox 360″ as the only platform…

#12 11 months ago
  13. sh4dow

O_O

If this gets confirmed, Christmas is coming early this year!

#13 11 months ago
  14. Lengendaryboss

From Gamespot: Don’t Lose Hope.
    [UPDATE] Following the publication of this story, an Electronic Arts representative issued a statement to GameSpot on the matter.

“We appreciate fan enthusiasm for Mirror’s Edge, especially fans throughout the retail channel. This is not official EA material. We have nothing to announce at this time,” the representative said.

#14 11 months ago
  15. CaptPierce

I knew it was coming! Just had to have a little Faith in DICE. :P

SORRY, NO ONE ELSE DID. IT WAS JUST STARING ME IN THE FACE.

#15 11 months ago
  16. Digital Bamboo

If we’re going down the bad pun road, might as well go all the way:

Just think, if this comes out for portables you could play it on the train, in the park, or anywhere.

#16 11 months ago