Shelter looks to be coming along quite nicely if new screens and trailer are any indication

Wednesday, 22nd May 2013 18:46 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Might and Delight has announced its new project, Shelter, has been given a set of new screenshots and new gameplay footage. You can have a look at both below. The game is still under development, but the assets should give you an idea of how the game is coming along. Shelter, which stars a badger mother and her cubs, is scheduled for release on PC and Mac in 2013.

1. polygem

badgers and foxes sometimes even share the same shelter…why are they fighting each other here :(
    game looks great but i fear i´ll be too sensitive to play it.

2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Same here. Which is why I can’t play Tokyo Jungle.

3. polygem

much more brutal than mortal kombat…i mean – a forest fire? what if i cannot save my little badgerguy from that? WHAT IF?

4. polygem

and if it dies but the puppies are still alive. they will starve – right…

5. TheWulf

Next on: When the mainstream tries to take the piss out of indies…

Classy guys, real classy. This reflects more poorly on you than the game, since these are sarcastic posts rather than valid criticisms.

I believe the term is… get a life.

But then, I suppose you can’t trust mainstream folks to be particularly clever. Just crass. Always crass.

6. Stephany Nunneley

@5 It has to do with two people being animal lovers – in real life AND virtually – is all. I don’t watch movies with animals either for that very reason. Has nothing to do with being “crass”.

7. polygem

i was totally meaning what i said here…if i had to watch lassie there’d be a good chance that it will ruin my day because it’ll just make me sad…i wouldn’t mind watching the evil dead though…if there’s a roadkill on the highway i always die a little inside, imagining that there might be some puppies somewhere right now, waiting for their mom who will never return. i am honest here, not sarcastic, i cannot help about this. it is in my genes.