Deadpool box art breaks the fourth wall

Thursday, 16th May 2013 11:13 GMT By Dave Cook

Deadpool develoepr High Moon Studios has unveiled the game’s box art, and you might notice a daft little fourth wall-breaking joke on the front.

Do you get it? He’s reviewing the game himself.

Meanwhile you can check out the latest batch of Deadpool gameplay and DLC screens here.

Thanks AGB.

1. Lengendaryboss

Honestly thought it was going to say “this is what generic box arts looks like” :D

#1 1 year ago
  2. YoungZer0

We need some gameplay footage!

#2 1 year ago
  3. viralshag

I love Deadpool but I fear this is going to suck. I hope it doesn’t. I will check reviews before purchasing… maybe… probably not.

#3 1 year ago
  4. YoungZer0

It can’t be worse than Star Trek.

#4 1 year ago
  5. SplatteredHouse

@2: seen this yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LgUv416fLM That Rev3Games video includes some ingame footage.

#5 1 year ago
  6. viralshag

@YZ, Have you seen the film yet? I thought it was great, definitely as good as the first.

#6 1 year ago
  7. KrazyKraut

I saw it in a DoubleFeature performance last week. Very nice, still a lot of emotions, drama and action.

And we bought the X360-Version of the game and its not that bad.

It can’t be worse than X-Men: Destiny

#7 1 year ago
  8. Gheritt White

@5: Kinda reminds me a little of Lollipop Chainsaw.

#8 1 year ago
  9. SplatteredHouse

The vid I linked to really doesn’t look that great. It looks average there, and I feel like I’m being kind with such a statement. Teh Funn1Ez can only carry a title so far, maybe it will get by because of the character in the end, but the combat lacks impact and implementation seems roughshod. I hope this won’t be a clunker from HMS, but it’s not looking good.
    It’s giving me nothing (on this impression) more than “Licensed Game”.

#9 1 year ago
  10. viralshag

@8, I bought that dirt cheap but haven’t gotten around to playing it yet, any good?

#10 1 year ago
  11. YoungZer0

@6: Gonna see it this Saturday. Loved the first one. Glad to hear that it seems to be as good as the first one. Can’t wait.

@4: It can’t be worse than X-Men Origins: Wolverine on the PS2. 8)

#11 1 year ago
  12. redwood

hahaah.. awesome… but a pun at the whole generic box art would have been better :D

#12 1 year ago
  13. Gheritt White

@ 10: Not really, no. Not when there’s stuff like Dishonored and Tomb Raider about (not finished either yet), and with Remember Me and C:LoS2 around the corner.

@11: I *loved* Wolverine Origins on the X360!

#13 1 year ago
  14. YoungZer0

@11: Play it on PS2. Completely different game.

#14 1 year ago
  15. zinc

A lovely little guilty pleasure hopefully :-)

#15 1 year ago
  16. xino

what’s with this “fourth wall” all the time, you are just using it without fully knowing what he means.

yes he reviews himself, but that’ not really fourth wall:/

#16 1 year ago